A Dreamer’s Shortcut to Success
We now live in a changed world that favors the dreamers. This world is demanding new ideas, new ways of doing things, new leaders, new inventions, new methods of teaching, new methods of marketing, new books, new literature, new ideas for still and moving images.
As dreamers, we already possess two unique qualities that put us ahead of the game: Passion and an unbounded imagination.
But dreamers should also remember that greatest visionaries of the world always had the ability harness their dreams. They put into practical use, the intangible, unseen forces of unborn opportunity, and converted those impulses of thought into the modern world in which we live in today.
This is a journey of manifesting success on your own terms and awakening to your own greatness. So how do you know that you are on the right path when venturing into unchartered territory?
There are definitive ways of making sure you get the results you desire in the fastest way possible:
“This is a journey of manifesting success on your own terms and awakening to your own greatness. “
- Turn your dreams into your biggest assets: Get very clear on what it is you want. Do not bog yourself down with the “hows”. Just focus on defining your dreams. It’s time to put that marvelous imagination to work! What would you do if money wasn’t an object? Would you travel? Would you buy a new car or even a new house? What would that house look like? Would you spend your time cooking? painting? or lounging by the beach? Would you start your own entity? What would you have it specialize in? What would YOU do? This is the first key to success! You have to have a dream, a very clear picture of what it is you are after and a burning desire for its achievement.
- The power of intention & purpose: Your intention is the force that powers every action, decision and word you say. It is the energy that comes across when interacting with others and is therefore more important than the actual words which are being communicated. If your intention is one that is inclusive of the world around you, then you open up a whole new portal of success. Determine what you feel would be the ideal way to materialize the success that you desire. What are the gifts that you were born to give? Think of something that excites you, something that you love, even something that you are already doing and feel ready to expand on. What can you contribute? Use your life as a light to somebody else’s and use your work as an expression of your own art. What you love to do and what you truly desire are always a match.
- Curate your own knowledge bank: The only way to turn a passion into a skill is to study it. The only way to master a skill is to practice it. Read, write, research, listen to audios, watch documentaries. Whatever stimulates your curiosity and imagination, use it to gather your own knowledge bank that empowers you. Be a creator, not a consumer. Weave your own web of knowledge. This will act as your custom-made tool box. A set of tools that you will always have access to and can draw upon to leverage your dreams at any time.
- Focus: “Where focus goes, energy flows,” Tony Robins. The best way to avoid distractions and procrastinations, is to outline your dreams into a Massive Action Plan, a.k.a your MAP. Get a vision and get strong. The purpose of your plan is to inspire you rather than suffocate you. So step away from the traditional “to do” list approach, and instead answer the question, “What are the most important outcomes for me?” This can be applied to your business, to your life, and even to your body. “What are the results that I am after for my business this month? How can I make this this happen right now more powerfully and have fun doing it?” If you ask yourself the right questions, your mind will always find a way to seek out the right answer.
- Identify money making opportunities: Even a step better than identifying money making opportunities is creating your own opportunities. Set these as your milestones on your MAP. The beauty of MAPs is that they can be fine-tuned along the journey as you discover more and more shortcuts and alternate routes to achieve exactly what it is you desire. So have fun with this exercise as you immerse yourself deeper into your vision. Be 100% dedicated to inspiring yourself to stay the course till your dreams are fully realized.
- #Believe: “Not one is ready for a thing until they believe they can receive it. You have to believe it is yours and it is absolutely coming your way,” Napoleon Hill. Your goals and desires must be backed up with absolute faith in yourself as well as in your dreams. You must believe that you are more than capable of achieving any task that you have set your mind to. When you infuse yourself with a feeling of sheer bliss as you reach out for your dreams, no one can touch you. Failures are only learning opportunities in disguise and challenges are indicators of growth. “What the mind can conceive and believe, it can always achieve.” N.H.
- Value your energy: Everyone talks about the importance of valuing your time, but valuing your energy is the true winner’s mindset. When you have the energy to be as efficient and productive with your time, when you have the clarity to find solutions as you swiftly switch from one task to the next, that is what makes the real difference, especially early on in the game. You will not discover what more you have in you until you push yourself, & that requires unwavering energy. This is why your health matters, regardless of what you are pursuing. All the fantastical ideas in the world cannot save you if you don’t have the energy to see them through. Make a decision to no longer tolerate low energy in your life. Your wellbeing has to be YOUR priority.
- A Hero’s Journey (Crossing the fear threshold): You are now the hero of your own life, the creator of your own adventure. And just as in any heroic quest, you will be faced with obstacles and learn how to overcome your fears before your triumphant return. “In the cave you fear to enter lies the treasure you seek,” Joseph Campbell.
- Nurture your nature: Commit. Motivate yourself every day towards your dreams. Revisit your intention – your “why?” Take the time to work on yourself. If you want to make a different, contribution, impact people, you have to do the internal work first, and the most logical place to start is by being your own best company.
- The Evolution: Growth… it is what we are designed to do and the stepping stone to manifesting our greatness. Before it gets better, it usually gets tougher, that is a prominent fact in every evolutionary cycle of nature (think of a butterfly). But when you do rise it will be higher and greater than ever before. You’ll realize it is necessary to shed some old habits or beliefs that no longer serve you. You’ll even find yourself attracting new people into your life who are in alignment with your new perspective and vision. Letting go of the old to make room for the new is challenging and exciting at the same time. But as Thomas Jefferson so rightly said, “If you want something you’ve never had. You must be willing to do something you have never done.”
This is the art of transmuting your dreams into your strongest emotions of a constructive nature.
Ignite in your mind the fire of hope, faith, courage, and desire. If you have these states of mind, and a working knowledge of the principles described, all else that you need will come to you.
THE PASSION ENTREPRENEUR